Ranch work. - Love it or Leave it?
Running a ranch and horse boarding - top 10 things to consider before jumping in!
10. There is no money in providing board, you do it because you love it
9. You can NEVER take a day off without making elaborate preparations
8. You must be passionate about these beautiful animals
7. Our equine friends are big, so is their poop real big
6. Shoveling manure takes up a lot of your time
5. Horses get sick, so do you
4. Fences break
3. Stables flood
2. Mice share the barn
1. Endless visitors!!!
Owning a horse is like having a giant pit which you always have to fill up with money. They eat a lot, they need expensive pedicures more often than a diva, and veterinarians arent cheap either.
Still set on this lifestyle?
If you have not run screaming to a cozy office job by the end of this page congratulations you are going to LOVE the ranch life as do I
but I will tell you the good parts later.
Move From Ranch Work Back To General Horse Care.
Move Back To Living With Horses Home Page